Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Wisdom Wednesday Being the Link Past to Future

 
In the past few weeks, I have not been able to do some of my blogging I would like to have done, and I have not been able to get by to visit and comment on my favorite blogs. 
In Texas, we are in the midst of canning the fruits of our gardens.  I have to take time out to help my children with growing in canning skills and I am babysitting with toddlers so I can develop a relationship with the generation growing up.  [Carol at Reflections at the Fence got to go to a wedding.  Whoo hoo! ] I love life changing activities. 
So, the purpose of this blog is to say, I will be back by, I love reading your blogs and learning from you.  
Like the Celtic Knot, I just have to work on keeping the chain from the past to the future intact with an endless knot.  

The Celtic knot came from Dover Clip Art
The picture is of my son canning for the first time. Don't tell him he is on here. shhh

3 comments:

  1. Why, me oh my oh, thanks for the shout out. I love your article on weather, if I have a chance before the week is out, I am contemplating a donation to "Share a Slice of Your Life".

    ReplyDelete
  2. Canning skills are becoming a lost art. It's wonderful that you are sharing your knowledge.

    I can't wait, seriously, until we get a house, and my Mom can share with me.

    Jen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking forward to your return. I have never canned anything....ever. Maybe I should give it a try sometime. I always think some of the best gifts are homemade jams and jelly.

    ReplyDelete