Monday, January 23, 2012

Daddy Daughter Dance

I was reading an article in the newspaper and saw a church advertising a Daddy Daughter Dance.
When each of the Hero's daughters had a Daddy Daughter Dance, he was right there with them.  To him it was fun spending time with the girls.  In fact, it was very important to him to attend activities with them.  They all loved dancing with him.  It was his desire that each girl know that she was very special to him.  It all started when he held his first child, a beautiful little girl, in his arms for the first time. 
I apologize to the older girls, I gave their pictures to them and the youngest had her's ruined.  This is the last daddy daughter dance picture I have.  Hopefully they will come by and add their memory to the post.
Mily and Dad

1 comment:

  1. Dady taught me the box step. I loved dancing with him. I wish I could see the picture better. I miss him.

    ReplyDelete