Thursday, October 22, 2015

Treasure Chest Thursday... Grandchildren.

I have blogged about some of my gene treasures from the past... but today I choose to blog about my gene treasures in the present.  25 grandchildren... Each is such a unique treasure and learning experience.  I love them so very much.  I think I am going to do this each Thursday until I cover all 25.
Number one grandchild was so exciting.  We were all waiting for this treasure. 
Her mom and dad decided to name her Crystal.  Not for any family name, just because they liked it. Isn't that the way is it supposed to be?  


Her early Princess look. 

Her aunts loved dressing her up. Her medieval Princess look. J


Growing up she was so much like Princess Merida... 



This summer she was a really beautiful Princess.
A lovely bride.   

Yep... my first jewel in my treasure box.


2 comments:

  1. What a lovely bride!

    Wow 25 grandchildren! How wonderful Fran!

    ReplyDelete